I just uploaded the latest version of OGT Level Manager that fixed a couple bugs and added a few features.
There’s one big change — I broke all the tweakable variables out into their own file. That makes future upgrades SO much easier because almost all changes will happen in the file that holds the executable code (utility functions) and not the variables so you can update that one file without overwriting all the vars you tweaked.
Probably the “biggest” feature is you can now swipe the screen to page back and forth. You don’t have to tap the arrow buttons. In fact, now you can go without arrows at all if you want.
- Broke game data out into separate file: ogt_lmdata.lua for easier updating.
- Tweaked the code so it works with Composer or Storyboard.
- Added k.singleStarOffsetX and k.singleStarOffsetY tables for star tweaking.
- Added boolean k.showMissingStar to show (or not) shadow of missing stars.
- Now you can swipe left or right on the screen to page.
- Fixed showing level name/number underneath lock.
- Fixed dev problem when you’d increase number of levels.